The Kiwi Artisan Co collects data about your activities that does not personally or directly identify you when you visit our website, the website of entities for which we serve advertisements, or the websites and online services where we display advertisements. This information may include the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, or the geographical location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to better understand and serve our audience.
Personal information we collect.
Any personal information collected via our website or facebook page will only be used in-line with the purpose, intent and agreement of which it was collected. The only personal information that we collect online is your email address and name if you opt to subscribe to The Kiwi Artisan Co communications. This information is not collected without your consent and you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. The Kiwi Artisan Co does not collect any sensitive personal information via our website such as bank details or credit card information.
Personal information provided - payment
Any personal information provided as part of inquiry to an , promotion offered by The Kiwi Artisan Co or as part of a transaction or payment will be kept secure and will not be transmitted to third parties.
Terms and Conditions – Xmas giveaway
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to natural persons who are residents of New Zealand and living in New Zealand ("Eligible Entrant"). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
The promotion commences Friday 23 October 2020 & closes at 4pm on Sunday 13 December 2020 ("Promotion Period").
- To enter,provideyour name and email on an entry form in person or online.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude late, lost, incomplete,incomprehensiveor damaged entries and accepts no responsibility for such entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process.
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered in the Prize Draw for which the entry is submitted.
- There is one Prize Hampers to be won.
- A prize draw will be made at 4pm on Sunday13December 2020. The winners will be notified by phone & email afterwards. If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 days, the prize will be forfeited.
- The winner will be notified by telephone & email. Each winner may be required to provide proof of identity (e.g. driver's licence or passport).
- Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. All components of a prize must be taken together.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. All entrants have the right to access their personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or to modify, suspend, terminate or reschedule the promotion.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's parent/guardian on their behalf.
- By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that the Promoter may use his or her name, image and/or photograph/s for publicity and promotion purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the images and/or photograph/s.
- Winner(s) (and any person receiving the benefit of a prize) may be required to sign a release in a form determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter (or, where relevant, a prize provider).
- Prize will only be delivered in New Zealand and the winner should allow14days from the prize draw for delivery of his or her prize.
- The Promoter isKIWI ARTISAN LTD.